Monday, January 4, 2010

i know.

Dear All,

Since D's aunt Dixie ROCKS, she hooked us up with an ultrasound at the hospital she works at last week. So we know the gender of baby #2. But I'm not saying anything until after our Perinatologist ultrasound this Wednesday, because I'd like to report a healthy kid along with the gender (fingers crossed). Just thought I'd let you know.

love,

Me

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh you are cruel...

northwesternbelle said...

Why do you tease me so???

melissa said...

NOT FAIR!! I'm calling you right now and I WILL get it out of you. And if you don't tell me, then I will think of something very drastic to do, like force you to watch at least 5 episodes of the Duggars. With my mother-in-law. So just be warned.

Lindy said...

Bain seems serious. I'd do it! I predict it's a boy, so I don't even need you to tell me. Either that, or a girl.