Friday, January 22, 2010

lessons learned.

  • My children may have to grow up in a world without any sort of late night Conan television. Sadness.
  • I have finally come to grips that a Taylor Hall reunion will most likely have to wait a few years seeing as we're all knocked up/taking care of young'ins. What were we thinking? (by the having of kids I mean - a reunion is always a top notch idea).
  • When you're driving in white out conditions, and your windshield wiper craps out - your hosed. At least it wasn't the driver side one.
  • Sometimes chocolate for breakfast is all that you need to make things right in the world.
  • When your kid has been sick, and your spouse working till 11pm every night, there's not a lot to report. Except your sanity is hanging on by a thread.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I take issue with bullet point #2. Much, much issue.

Suzanne said...

P.S. Because I won't ever let the dream die. Not because you offended me by saying "what were we thinking?" re: having kids. Because, really. What were we thinking?

the Allers said...

HA! Agreed. I assumed. But you never know. They are pretty cute. But as cute as all of us hanging out in one place? I'm not sure.......

michelle said...

I didn't know you were in Taylor Hall. I was in Taylor Hall, but we were called Taylor Trash because it was before the renovation. After our freshman year they tore it down and built a new one. Lucky girl.

Lindy said...

The good news is we will always have something to reach for, always something driving us crazy. Just like in Lord of the Rings how they always had the task of returning the ring.

Suzanne said...

Holy crap, Lindy. You don't know how much I miss you.