So I like to post a few times a week. But its getting harder and harder. Why? Because of mornings like today, where I sit down to write something, and then I realize
"Oh my holy crap, I have nothing. NOTHING. My days consist of trying to stay awake, not look like a whale, trying to keep the house clean, and tending to a toddler, who lets face it - is awesome, but who wants to hear about PG all day? Certainly not me. There's more to my life than this one toddler, (who is currently eating lotion) right? RIGHT?!"
Then I think about it for a few minutes and realize "No, no there isn't. How depressing".
And who wants to read about depressing stuff? Certainly not me.
On a completely different note - I am enjoying
this Lily Allen album very much. I can't believe I haven't noticed it before.
4 comments:
I've found that with just being pregnant. Is being pregnant all I talk about?! But it's kinda all-consuming, so it is my life right now.
So don't sweat it. You're still Doughty, but you're busy with two mini-me's all day. At least PG is hilarious, so that leads to some quality posting.
It's sort of like when you finally cave in an by a minivan and it changes your life. Then all you talk about is your van. It's so convenient. And so accomodating. And you can easily fit your groceries and double strollers in the back.
Dont worry. Soon you will find yourself doing craft posts ( you know..as in - look at these adorable legwarmers I made, and check out this matching headband.) Then you will know rock bottom. The REALLY funny thing is, you wont care. You will think they are the finest damn crafts anyone has ever crafted.
This is like how when I was childless and all the Relief Society ladies could talk about was breastfeeding and I swore I wouldn't be like that, but now I'm all, "WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT MY BOOBS?!" 24/7.
So, do you want to talk about my boobs?
Post a Comment