Wednesday, February 24, 2010

stylin'

D and I were out for dinner and a movie this weekend. During the dinner potion of the evening I spotted the following:
  • Double denim (flood mom jeans and a denim jacket to be precise) with "Winnie the Pooh" and a honey pot embroidered on the back. Topped off by brown Crocs.
The end is nigh......
(Or maybe that's me in 10 years, I haven't decided).

2 comments:

melissa said...

Was it Jake's aunt? Wouldn't be surprised...

Unknown said...

ummm I had a similar awkward sighting - excpet that it was my OWN offspring crying our for a "go-go" diaper in the store. After all my careful tutelage, she somehow fell victim to DORA. The girl is obsessed and we dont even WATCH dora. And Im pretty sure shes trying to say "Diego" who she confuses as Dora. Im not sure which is more horrifying, the gender confusion or the obsession itself. Needless to say we ended up with "go-go" swim diapers, which she INSISTS in wearing over her regular diapers. She looks at them so pleased and says, ohhh cute go-go!

Shes inches away from the "canadian tuxedo" (denim on denim) oh the hideousness.