Friday, February 26, 2010

lessons learned.

  • Congrats to Jeret Peterson on his silver medal in Men's Freestyle Skiing. We graduated THS together, shared the same cul-de-sac (2 doors down for 6 years), and he helped me wash my car once. Its the closest I'll come to an Olympic medal....(unless there's one for "Awesomeness" or "Drinking Diet Coke" - cause then Gold is in the bag).
  • Some days you just eat take out twice. Its just that kind of day - not because you want to, but because its really the only option......
  • A work truck backed into a covered parking space in our complex, totally destroyed it, then took off. My neighbor saw the whole thing, called the company and described the incident. The driver totally denied it! Of course there's too much evidence against him, and the company is paying to fix it. But come on.......
  • Cadbury Mini Egg season is upon us - and I'm pregnant. This does not bode well.....for the Mini Eggs. Zing!
  • 3 hours of semi decent sunshine-y weather this afternoon. I may not have to shoot myself after all.
  • I happened upon a ridiculous blog post. I was going to post about it myself, then I realized the author of said blog post is someone I semi-know. A "peer" from my college days (I'd hardly say we are or were ever friends). Curse you internet social networking! You're cramping my style. Sigh. It would have been hilarious.....

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Ah! You're killing me - I want to know what the ridiculous blog post was. I loving reading ridiculous posts!

Lindy said...

I'm surprised you didn't congratulate me for my gold medal in men's speed skating. Also, the goose was looking at the picture at the top of your blog and asked me what Dave's middle and last names are. I told her I wasn't sure what his middle name was, so she suggested Jean or Langston. Just in case he is ever considering changing it up...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, saw Jaret sporting the suspenders...and sighed for Idaho. Way to bring the hick to the olympics.