- You know Sarah is tired when she says things like, "If I had the chance to shoot Jason Mraz, I totally would....."
- Two 5 am wake up calls this week. Two people. Two .
- Saw two BYU-ers (assuming, they were soooo the type), making out on the front steps of the library next to a sleeping homeless man. You really can't get more romantic than that.
- Whenever I ask my child to do something he fakes being asleep. Lazy, or genius? Perhaps both. I wish I had thought of that.
- There was a commercial on during the Olympics that, in a nutshell said, "Is there anything better than being an Olympic athlete?"....."Yes"....."Being an Olympic athlete's mom". The dumbest thing I have ever heard.
- I saw these cake stands at Costco last week. Long story short I didn't get them and planned on buying them on my trip this week only to discover - They. Were. Gone. I didn't know I was so attached to them, I've been mourning my loss for days.......
Thursday, March 4, 2010
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When Addy is an Olympian one day, I'll be sure to let her know I'm having the better experience simply because I'm her mom.
YOUR mom!
Please video PG faking sleep. Pretty pretty please.
Post a Comment