Friday, March 19, 2010

lessons learned.

  • Never taking the kid to story time again. Wait PG - you don't enjoy a lady that looks like a polygamist playing the guitar? Got it.
  • SPRING has returned - as well as a portion of my sanity. (Although I don't know if the latter will ever be fully restored).
  • My father in law is making is fill out brackets for the NCAA B-Ball Championships . $$ is involved, so of course I'm motivated. Yay Basket Hoops!
  • The death cold is still lingering. 2 weeks......2 weeks.
  • Saw Alice - loved it. And I also super loved that people thought it appropriate to bring their children, when I had the courtesy to NOT.

5 comments:

Wes, Aulani, and Landon K. said...

basket hoops???????? Oh Sarah

the Allers said...

Oh Lan - its from South Park. HA!

Suzanne said...

THIS FREAKING COLD LASTS TWO WEEKS?!

Shoot me.

Lindy said...

Shooting people usually doesn't get rid of a bad cold. It just also gives them a bullet wound. So sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Suz.

Lindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.