For those of you that don't know, I haven't read or seen Twilight, New Moon etc. Not out of principle, it just doesn't seem that appealing. I'm sure one day I'll change my mind - but then things like this happen that keep my resistance up. (spoiler alert if you know nothing about the Twilight series).
The other night D was watching the Eclipse trailer (why? we may never know - he's in the same boat I am). So I'm watching it with him and ask:
Me: Ok, so you've at least read the synopsis' of the books. The main chick eventually becomes a vampire right?
D: Yeah.
Me: That would be the lamest thing ever if she didn't. Why wouldn't she?
D: Agreed. But not to worry - she does.
I go back to reading, D goes back to watching more trailers. About 5 minutes of silence.
Me: You know, I would totally become a vampire for you.
D: Of course you would.
Me: Wait what? You're supposed to say you'd do the same for me.
D: Well how can I if I'm already a vampire? You'd have to become one for me.
Me: I mean, as in the situation is reversed. Come on!
D: Oh - well then I would.
Me: That's better.
And that ladies and gents is at least 5 minutes wasted on Twilight I will never get back.
4 comments:
Sometimes I randomly ask Shane, Do you love me as much as Edward loves Bella??
Someday that boy is going to hit me. And I don't think anyone would blame him.
boisterous laughing inserted here.
The REAL question is, would he drive from store to store to find you some mini eggs that aren't DARK chocolate!
I'm so glad you guys have worked out what you are going to do in the off chance that one of you becomes a vampire, though. That's probably a load off your minds.
I think this is something you probably should have talked about before you even got married. Close call!
Post a Comment