- There are very few reasons why you should be calling me before 8 am. Here they are. Profuse bleeding, you notice my house is on fire, you want to give me a million dollars, or you are Brad Pitt. Other than that, there will be hell to pay.
- Do you want some cash? My house is a disaster. I'm willing to employ someone to fix the situation.
- Sick mom and toddler = the perfect storm of grumpiness (and messiness, see previous bullet).
- Taxes - DONE. Well, at least submitted to our accountant. Gold star please.
- Went out to lunch today with a girlfriend. Our waiter was a young male, which I've seen before, but today he was wearing a wig. A hideous, not passing at all for real hair type of wig. And he's not the funny type. So confused, and I feel its somehow unsanitary.
Friday, March 12, 2010
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have a feeling that waiter must have lost a bet.
I would love to have seen that wig-wearing waiter. Especially if it wasn't intended to be a joke. That sounds ideal.
And HUZZAH on your taxes!
Post a Comment