As of late there are 2 things I can't live without.
- Sudoku: I've avoided the purchase of any books or iPhone Apps relating to this game for fear it would be as addicting as Dr. Mario. I was right. I almost cried when I couldn't find my book last night.
- Talking Rain: Its just carbonated water (like Pellegrino or Perrier). Talking Rain comes in a huge pack at Costco and it includes a few different flavors - I'm on my 3rd pack in 2 weeks. Bonus? No heartburn. I can guzzle all I want with no heartburn, no sugar, no caffeine or artificial sweeteners (not that I'm against the last 2, I'm just trying to keep them to a minimum) and ALL THE FIZZ. So far I have yet to meet one person who likes it. More for me suckers!
3 comments:
Dude, you and my mom are addicted to Sudoku. She keeps at least two books in her purse, a few in each car, a few in each bathroom, and several just around the house. And when my family and Jake's family came to my college graduation, my mother had made copies of Sudoku puzzles for everyone to work on...
Is the fizzy water the stuff that Kristin got for your baby shower? Speaking of her, I'm still daydreaming about those cookies and obtaining the recipe someday...
if no one else likes it STOCK UP!! Hershey used ot make these aaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome chocolate filled carmels but I guess they're weren't popular and they're gone. And its more than tragic. So call it food storage or whatever, but get the forklift becuase I suggest you start purchasing pallets instead of cases : )
I like Anna's style! And I totally agree. Plus, I love fizzy water. And Dr. Mario. And Sudoku. Huh, perhaps I'm just a followy copycat.
Post a Comment