Friday, April 2, 2010

busy week - here's some stuff.

My family has been in town since last Friday. Here's what we've been up to.....
  • Sis. in law Krisitn threw me an amazing shower (little sis Kat, and mother in law Kathy helped). It was just what I wanted. A few close friends and amazing food. Thanks again ladies - a good time was had by all.
  • SUZ - sent me mini eggs. I'd like to say they lasted until now, but they were gone in about a week. Suz - if someone ever put a gun to my head and forced me in to polygamy, I'd definitely pick you as one of the other wives. Just sayin......
  • I decked the family out in Easter clothes a week early. Us Mormons have General Conference twice a year, and this year it happens to fall on Easter Sunday. There's no way I'm skipping out on a cute little boy in a bow tie.
  • Here's a sneak peak of Princess Awesome's nursery (well the paint, anyways).

6 comments:

michelle said...

Preston is the cutest! Ah, Sarah, I love him.

Jackie said...

We're dying over PG's outfit!

I'm glad you celebrated Easter week with the mini eggs. That Suz is one generous gal.

Sam and Terri said...

So when Sam came home from church last Sunday and told me about Preston's outfit I was so angry that sudafed PM knocked me out through church and made me miss it. Can he wear it again next week?

Lindy said...

I love that it is a bowtie and short pants! That's a combo that never gets old. I won't admit to you how many mini egs I ate this year because you'll be able to hear my ateries clotting.

Anonymous said...

Love, love PG in his outfit and bowtie!

Suzanne said...

Oh, Sarah. I do, I do, I do. A million times, I do.