Friday, April 16, 2010

lessons learned.

  • Unisom - I've missed you. Now that the death cold is over, I'm happy you're in my life again.
  • I will never buy any other brand of diaper besides Huggies. Fin.
  • A phrase I have to repeat to my son on a daily basis: "Get your hands out of your pants". I have a feeling I'll have to continue this for the next 18+ years.
  • My spouse decided he needed to loose some weight. 11 lbs gone in 7 days. Un-freaking-believable. Of course I'm happy for him, and super resentful (as a good wife should be) seeing as though it took me all last summer to loose 5 lbs.
  • Being sunburned never felt so good!!!
  • There comes a time in every pregnancy when fashion gives way to comfort. And thus today, I break out the gauchos.

1 comment:

Marilee said...

hang in there, you're almost done!!