- You know you need a vacation when you get super stoked on a brand new premier episode of Backyardigans.
- D came home from Costco today with a plethora of cleaning supplies. If you're looking for fun this weekend, I would recommend avoiding our place....
- Although I appreciate it - nothing good can come of your toddler saying "Sorry mom" before you know what he did.
- Apparently I cannot purchase Goldfish crackers from Costco anymore seeing as I eat more of them than PG does.
- Hopefully I have purchased the last of the following items (at least until next pregnancy, if that ever happens again) - Tums Smoothies, Sparkling water, and Unisom.
- A friend asked me the other day "Wait you don't want to stay for the dance party?" To which I replied, "I'll be 2 weeks away from my due date. Dance party is as likely as me walking around in a swimmy suit".
Friday, April 23, 2010
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wait, you're not walking around in a swimsuit and cutoff jeans all the time?
I thought that was standard pregnancy attire.
PS- You're so freaking close! Unbelievable. Can't wait.
Sarah, I'll tell you what I told Jackie when she was in your situation: less blogging, more baby having. Please and thank you.
Also, I don't think I've been asked if I wanted to stay for the dance party in over five years. You are obviously living the dream, Doughty.
I don't think Iv'e been asked to stay for the party (of any kind) in recent memory. . . . .I should hang out with you more often.
And seriously. Where's the kid? Princess Awesome is living up to her name, all about the buzz, that girl.
The neighbor recently found my daughter on her counter getting goldfish crackers out of her cabinets. When she asked my daughter what the crap she was doing and told her to get down, my daughter responded, "But Rosie, you don't UNDERSTAND! My mom doesn't BUY these kinds of snacks any more!"
Post a Comment