Wednesday, July 28, 2010

happy 4th o' july.

We did the unthinkable. We celebrated the 4th, on the actual 4th. Well, we celebrated Ells blessing by having a giant BBQ....and to me, nothing says America's freedom like BBQing with family. Right? Right. Anywho - here is a giant montage of photos. I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked. It was a crazy busy day. Boo.

A family of 4.

We roll at least 20 deep.

Geergie did dutch oven potatoes AND fresh french fries. Yes, he's the bomb.

My mom's beautiful salads & cheesecake.


Julie and her cute, cute fam modeling our table decor.

Kristin's amazing desserts.

4 generations - happy as can be. (Ells and my Grandpa John).

I can't say thank you enough to everyone that came, and to everyone that helped. It was a fabulous day.

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

WOW!! She is a SMILEY little girl! How fun!! She's beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Thanks!!

Lindy said...

What a fun day! It looks like you guys really know how to throw a party. I mean, a baby blessing celebration.

Marilee said...

mmmmm beautiful people and beautiful food! Looks like fun was had by all. Good luck on your trip with the kids.