Tuesday, August 3, 2010

purchase of the century.

The kiddos and I are in Boise. And while there are many great things about this city to blog about, that will have to wait. Because I found these at a local store.

Yup. SHARK CONVERSE.......for 50% off.

And for a certain boy who is obsessed with the above, and a certain mom who is obsessed with good deals - it was a match made in heaven/Boise.

Ells is having a good time too - I'd like to think its because she's sleeping in an actual basket from my parent's bedroom.

6 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Those shoes are so totally awesome!!! I love them!
That baby girl of your is simply adorable!!!!



Aren't those swaddlers the best!?! I believe they are the reason we have heavenly uniterrupted sleep!!!

Lindy said...

Love the shoes! I wish that they sharp teeth at the very front for weaponized kicking, though.

michelle said...

Those shoes are blowing my mind.

Potters said...

I love the shark shoes. I've never seen anything like them. Cute picture of baby girl in the basket. That works out perfect.

Anonymous said...

1. I would wear those shoes.
2. More pictures of Ells please! She's grown so much already!

Jackie said...

Dream shoes! And dream bed.

I like your kids. May I have them?