Side note: I've been ravenous for sugar lately. No joke. I have no idea what is going on. Its like I could pop sugar cubes all day. Sick, I know. I really do think its some bizarre post partum thing - it happened with PG, so I know I'm not crazy. Anywho - I've been cutting a large portion of my sugar intake out, in an effort to, you know - not eat massive amounts of sugar.
And scene.....
Me: I'm trying really hard not to eat the frosting in the fridge right now.
D: You could throw it away.....but then you might just eat it out of the trash.
Me: Ew! Why would say that? That's insulting on so many levels.
D: Didn't you already do that before? With chocolate cake?
Me: Wow. Are you perhaps referring to an episode of Sex and the City?
D: Uh, yeah. Perhaps.
Me: Nice babe.
5 comments:
Your life is so similar to Sex in the City, that I can understand the confusion.
I'm fighting the same battle- unfortunately I don't have postpartum to blame- just me and my sick sugar loving addiction-ohy!
Dave is way hotter then Mr. Big, but Mr. Big is way richer...guess there are trade offs.
Tell Dave that when he gets as much money as Mr. Big, you will eat chocolate cake out of the garbage.
Why don't you just find Dave some manly tv to watch. Perhaps something with Steven Segal?
i just love you both so dearly. so quit popping out kids and take me on an effing cruise already. sheesh.
Post a Comment