love this picture - ha ha with the evidence clearly showing in the background - ha ha ha :)
Wait, so those tiny teeth marks are his? Are you SURE?He might need a legal rep... where's Jones...
I mean those teeth marks could come from anyone! Ells, Dave, a mouse. I'm on PG's side, innocent till proven guilty. We probably need to have molds of the teeth marks taken...
He is sooo cute Sarah! I was bummed we didn't get to see him more on Sunday; I loved his "This is Preston. This is me." introduction :).
My client couldn't have eaten that cheese. He was with me the whole time. In Oregon. Until just before this picture was taken. It's corrupt police work, is what it is.PS I laughed out loud.
Look at that beautiful white hair!!! I love it!
That's so funny. I love your family's sense of humor.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
love this picture - ha ha with the evidence clearly showing in the background - ha ha ha :)
Wait, so those tiny teeth marks are his? Are you SURE?
He might need a legal rep... where's Jones...
I mean those teeth marks could come from anyone! Ells, Dave, a mouse. I'm on PG's side, innocent till proven guilty.
We probably need to have molds of the teeth marks taken...
He is sooo cute Sarah! I was bummed we didn't get to see him more on Sunday; I loved his "This is Preston. This is me." introduction :).
My client couldn't have eaten that cheese. He was with me the whole time. In Oregon. Until just before this picture was taken. It's corrupt police work, is what it is.
PS I laughed out loud.
Look at that beautiful white hair!!! I love it!
That's so funny. I love your family's sense of humor.
Post a Comment