- When you decide to get back on your "blogging schedule" your spouse will take your lappy when he leaves for work in the wee hours of the morning. Fail.
- I love making treats, (well making and then eating them). So I decided, in order to avoid consuming an unhealthy portion of said treats + diet coke, I'd give them away. Fail squared.
- PGs favorite color is officially pink. Get over it Dave. Also, if pink is not available, he'd gladly settle for purple.
- I have no freaking idea what I've done wrong, but for the 2nd summer in a row, my potted plants refuse to grow. Currently they are staring at me, sunken and brown, I'm sure laughing. I swear I went to college......
- When your kid compares a train track to a certain unmentionable part of the male anatomy, you have to wonder A. What the.....? B. Is this a good or bad reflection on you as a parent.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love how PG is going through the Pink phase like Jason did. Funny that he compaired his train to a certain body part. Kids have the strangest thought patterns.
all little boys go through the liking pink and purple stage. It happens.
Miss you and would like to demand more pictures busy mom!
Pink reigns supreme at our house too. Always.
And, like Cousin Karene, I miss you!
Don't worry sweetie, pretty soon he'll be comparing EVERYTHING to that certain part of his anatomy. It's a guy thing. Love,Mom. P.S.Pink is the color of PG associates with all his 'favorite foods i.e. yogurt, frosting,jellybeans,popsicles etc. Be glad it's not affecting his clothing choices.
Post a Comment