If you vote Herb the winner of "the Next Food Network Star", I will be seriously upset. I cannot believe he's even made it this far. Yes, I'm looking in your direction Bobby, don't let me down.
Best,
Sarah
PS - Also, I am soooo not a fan of the host of Cupcake Wars. If you could get on that too, I'd be much obliged.
4 comments:
SARAH. We were simul-watching the Food Network last night! And in the first 10 minutes of Cupcake Wars, I said no less than 37 times, "I hate that guy. No, really, I HATE that guy!" And then I turned it off because I couldn't stand him any longer. Also, because curry chocolate cupcakes made want to vomit.
I'll tell you how it ends. The chick with the weird dark hair wins with the ugliest display ever. EVER. The other guy made this awesome display, and for some reason they went with, dare I say it again? The ugliest display ever.
We should probably just open our own cupcake shop, go on the show, and kick everyone on the crotch.
You know what I would really love to see? A cupcake competition that involved crotch-kicking. I will absolutely tune in.
adam can't stand that guy. it's like he's trying to start up his comedy career. i wanted big chef to win. oh well.
Post a Comment