Wednesday, September 1, 2010

pretty sure....

I saw Voldemort at Taco Time. Don't ask what he was doing there (nor I for that matter), but it was him. Of course with a hat on, normal clothes, and a fake nose.

Now we know where Dark Lords prefer to lunch.

4 comments:

Lindy said...

All this time I thought he just grabbed an unsuspecting muggle. Now I know that he prefers something with a little salsa.

P.S. Doughty, this post makes me love you mucho.

Katie and Bryson said...

It's posts like this that keep me coming back to your blog religiously. Please don't ever delete your blog. Keepin it real...

darcie said...

is anything worse than the taco time commercials? apparently somebody likes them, though.

Jackie said...

You wouldn't see him at Taco Bell, I can tell you that much. Now I know for sure that Taco Time is evil...