Wednesday, September 8, 2010

this is how my day started.....

"What is this?", you ask. Its cupcake batter for a baby shower I'm hosting TOMORROW, and some bubbles from our cupboard landed in it. Oh, and I went to bed at 2am, got up at 6:30am with the teething hooligan in the bassinet next to me. Its been downhill since.....

But then I saw this. And it somehow made everything ok.

6 comments:

Lindy said...

Chuck Norris is your hero. And mine.

whitney said...

sarah you just made my day ok, too...

Jackie said...

I have no words for this. Just know that I'm in a happy place now.

Sam and Terri said...

How is it that we live a hundred feet from eachother and you always get amazing pictures and I just see mini vans everywhere? Maybe me sleeping in till eleven every day has something to do with it.

And I am already eating your chocolate cupcakes in my head and they are delicious:)

Potters said...

Blast with the batter. I hope you aren't killing yourself over this baby shower! I couldn't help but giggle at the car.

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up for the Chuck Norris spitball!