Wednesday, October 27, 2010

it finally happened.

If you had told me that by the time I was 28, I'd be living in Utah as a stay at home mom with 2 kids, most likely I would have slapped you "so super hard". But add this bad boy to the mix, and I totally don't even recognize my own reflection.
I've turned to the dark side, and you know what? It has power doors and a DVD player.
Won't you join me?

9 comments:

JerzyGrl said...

Dan really wants to get us over to the dark side too. I'm not ready yet...but soon enough we will be there with you.

whitney said...

already did. and ehhh... its not so bad as i thought it would be. in fact, i LOVE my odyssey. power doors and DVD player especially!

Jackie said...

A necessary evil? Maybe?

Well, at least you have an Odyssey and not one of those minivans that looks like a spaceship.

Lindy said...

You wait for two weeks, and you'll be bearing your testimony of your van. It is the greatest invention on the planet.

Nicole said...

minivan: megafun!

Rae said...

Oh SNAP! Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. There was a slight tremor in the earth the other day, now I know what caused it.

michelle said...

Dude. they're totally limos now. I changed my tune after riding in one a couple of years ago. I think it's because you live in the suburbs. Here, I think I'd stand out, plus I wouldn't hit my doors in parking garages. We're probably getting one in a couple of years.

I'm totally jealous.

Make sure you name her something pretty!

melissa said...

That right there is one sweet ride. I can't wait till I get one.

boxpilot said...

its the cadillac of mini vans