Monday, January 10, 2011

a few recent convos.

There's a lot you've missed. Very important topics of discussion.....

Convo #1:
Me: Babe, chill. I'm almost ready.
D: Just put your hair in a side pony and lets get out of here.

Convo #2:
Me: So, if we accidentally consume a little bit of that plastic, won't we get sick?
D: No way - its just like if you have a little wax from a birthday candle on your cake.
Me: No its not.
D: Why?
Me: Because plastic is plastic, and candles are wax.

Convo #3: (referring to the new and ridiculous Bruno Mars song Grenade)
Me: Babe. Would you catch a grenade for me?
D: Yes. But I'd try to get rid of it as fast as possible. That guy is an idiot.

Convo #4: D is driving, I'm shotgun (naturally? whatever)
D: I'm pulling through Taco Bell, do you want anything?
Me: Sick. No.
D: Whatever - look up new Redbox releases and we'll grab a movie on our way home.
Me: (Rattling off titles) Ug. Reading my phone makes me carsick.
D: Holy Cow, this burrito is amazing.
Me: No really, I feel sick.
D: Its sooooooo goooooood.
Me: (Rattling off titles) Seriously, I feel like I'm going to puke.
D: Babe. This burrito has Fritos in it. FRIIITTT......
Me: Would you shut up about the freaking Frito Burrito? I. Am. Going. To. Puke.
Silence.
D: Fritos. That's all I'm gonna say.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Fritos... oh man...

We clearly have missed a lot. Too much, in my opinion.

Lindy said...

I hope you know that honestly do wear a side pony two or three times a week. Dave clearly thinks I have amazing fashion sense.

michelle said...

Man I miss you guys.