Wednesday, February 2, 2011

awesome parenting. right?

I don't care if you care or not. If you have kids or not. If you will/want to have kids or not. THIS is a big deal. Epic. And when you get there, if ever/whenever it is, you'll whole heartedly agree with me.

THIS guy is potty trained.....

He's been capable for awhile. But true to PG form, he will only do things when he decides "its time" (ie, holding a bottle, walking....). I guess Monday was the day. No bribery or anything needed. I'm conflicted with elation and resentment. The teen years are gonna be a blast.

In other news - this little girl is officially mobile, via "inch worming". Sounds cute, but its a terrifying reality. Guess I'd better start the baby proofing. Esch.

6 comments:

michelle said...

MORE PICTURES PLEASE. I'm really missing my mega blonde niece and nephew. They're too cute to hog to yourself.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh wow congrats!!!! one step closer to a diaper free house :)

whatcha gonna do with all your extra $$$? :)

Leith said...

Don't you just hate how they exercise their free will? Pisses me off something chronic that no matter how hard I try to force my will, I get thwarted every time.

Jackie said...

VICTORY!

melissa said...

Go Pres! (And "Go Sarah!") I do not look forward to potty training. I dread the messes that will be made in the learning/training process. Gag me.

Lindy said...

Yay! Great job, PG. I am so very sorry that every time you have a full grocery cart or seventeen bags in your hand Preston is going to tell you that he has to go potty. Sigh. Kiss your babies for me!