lessons learned.
- Lappy is BAAACCCCKKKKK. Missing limb restored.
- No matter how old you get, do your childhood/adolescent insecurities ever go away?
- Post apocalyptic flu life is amazing. I still have a smidge of an ear infection, and Ells came down with one a few days ago. But we are 99.9% whole again. HALLELUJAH.
- New nephew is finally here. So. Very. Excited.
- I made the 10 o'clock news in a non-going-to-jail, non-lewd, and non-going-postal way. AND I happened to have makeup on. Bonus.
- I'm really 100% serious that I owe my life to whomever invented Excedrine. Its right up there with whomever invented the epidural, diet coke, and chocolate.
- Oh, and since we were sick on Valentine's - Happy belated V-day. D had some great v-day surprises for me, and even somehow managed to get me a card that contained the word "smartass-y" (referring to him, not me. But either way is valid). Soulmate indeed.
- Every year I've done a Valentine's card for the Grandparents and Godparents. This is the best of my 5 seconds of attempts at pics of the kiddos.

- This is the worst. After about a 30 second "photo shoot", I decided 2011 was the perfect year to break tradition, take some DayQuil and rest on the couch.
6 comments:
those leggins are SO cute!!! and i love the last picture it's like PG is saying "oh crap... now what" :) ha!
LOVE the pictures! So glad you guys are feeling better.
Those pictures make me think that having another kid might not be the end of the world. As long as the next one only wears those leggings and Levi is always hugging him/her.
Oh gosh how I need some Sarah time.
I'm always laughing out loud at the end of things. AND that is true success.
*things* meaning *these*
Post a Comment