Friday, March 4, 2011

lessons learned.

  • Social protocol people. Learn it. Use it.
  • Charlotte, no matter how good your story is - you're still a spider, and I cannot watch you.
  • Children, when I turn into a crazy person because I never sleep, it will be on your shoulders.
  • If I think about needing to work out all day long, but never get there - its just as good as if I went to the gym right?
  • Toy hammers, just about the worst kid toy ever.
  • Somedays you don't get a shower until 3:30 in the afternoon.
  • Whilst @ dinner the other night, some lady and her kids jokingly asked PG if he wanted to sit with them (he kept turning around and talking to them). He said "yes" and then went over....what the what? I don't know if you know this PG - but your dad and I are probably the coolest parents ever. Just sayin'
  • Its really sad when your kid thinks its warm enough for swimming when its 43 degrees out.
  • No sugar for 1.5 months + 1 open bag of Cadbury Minis = disaster.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Toy hammers are truly the worst. I think we have three.

Also, worrying about working out probably does burn just as many calories. I think you're home free.

Anonymous said...

Showering at 3:30pm is called a weekend ;)

erin said...

No sugar for me for that long: Yesterday I had four different types of ice cream, two no-bake cookies, and a piece of delectable chocolate cake. All totally worth it.