Friday, March 11, 2011

lessons learned.

  • Anna - its time to get out of Japan. Seriously. If I could, I would come get you myself.
  • Some of the extended Aller fam is stranded in Kauai (they are all ok...). That'll learn ya for vacationing....
  • I didn't think it was possible for PG to get any whinier this week, but it happened.
  • I practiced my music for TSO this week, and you know what? Practicing helps. Who knew?
  • Saw a purple Benz SUV with an iridescent sheen. Vomit.
  • 5 am wake up call (again) and not a drop of Diet Coke in the house. Save me.
  • Its nice out, and we're grilling tonight. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
  • 3 pairs of tap shoes located. Why was that so difficult?

3 comments:

Lindy said...

We really do want to come get you, Anna! We love you!

Isn't whining literally the worst sound in the entire world?

Suzanne said...

I can't wait to see your music video.

Kristin said...

hey sar,

so just wanted you to know that we totally know the dude that drives the mercedes with the stellar paint job. so funny. he actually got it from him father-in-law whom paid TONS of money for the paint job.

small world
k