I haven't done any sort of vocal solo since high school. It was terrifying (at least the soprano notes were). I'm pretty satisfied with my performance. It was worth getting out of my mom comfort zone. But I will say that I was more stoked on my outfit. Thanks mom for the collar, Amber for the apron, and Katelyn for the ringlets.
D is such a glory hog.
7 comments:
Giiiiirl, you workin that lace collar.
um all I could think when I saw the picture of you on my sidebar was: why in the hell is Sarah dressed up like an Amish girl? And why wasnt I invited?
ps - we need to discuss why your mom OWNS a COLLAR? My mom is so inadequate.
Tamara didn't have that collar, she MADE that bad boy. And eventually a ruffle for the bottom that didn't make the pic. She's hard core like that.
You are such a hot pioneer!
Wish I could have heard you sing. Do you do pioneer solos at people's homes?
I'm dying. DYING! I wish that if you really were a pioneer you would push a handcart down to visit me. I miss you!
PS Wish I was there to hear the beautiful singing.
Holy crap.. I should have borrowed that for the trek and also brought my propane curling iron from the 80s to complete the outfit with the ringlets. You look classic!
I forgot about propane curling irons! I can't believe that we have so callously tossed those off as things of the past. Reprehensible.
Post a Comment