Wednesday, August 24, 2011

love is.....

....understanding exactly what I mean when I loudly proclaim
"WHAT IS GOING ON!" upon seeing this......
(and subsequently laughing until there were tears)

Yes folks. It was bound to happen.
Huarache sandals, kimono blouse, aaaaaand.....floral hammer pants. (what are we calling these? Bloomers? Harem pants? If there's proper terminology then we're in trouble).

Please, next 1/2 generation. Say it ain't so.
(Although they do look comfy.)

And yes. That's D. I staged him there to get a photo, but his incognito photo skills always end in failure. Good thing I'm so creepy talented....the pants are so blurry because they were trying to Hammer Dance themselves into the nearest dumpster.

Soul mates.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious. And might I add, that it seems as though this generation's fashion tone has had a complete and total artistic seizure. I will NOT bring back acid washed, pleated AC Slater pants. Its never again going to be hammertime in my closet. NEVER!!!!!

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

I don't blame Dave... I don't think I could have hidden my disgust/confusion either.

I think even Hammer would agree those pants were a mistake.

Anonymous said...

I like Dave's casual stance myself.

Tell her to hitch a ride to Brooklyn, she'd fit right in there!

Lindy said...

Oh man she is 2 legit. 2 legit to quit. So is Dave.