lessons learned.
- Can I just call for a ban on the remake of Footloose? Seriously? Who thinks they can replace the Bacon. Such an absurd notion.....
- Fall allergies in August? Sure.
- Successfully made a batch of cookies to give away, and did not eat a single one. Epic people, epic.
- Best Diet Coke ever? In-N-Out. Hands down. Its like crack. I may or may not have stated it before. But its worth repeating.
- Had to install a lock at the top of the front door to prevent a certain 3 year old from leaving at his leisure.
- I wonder if there's a Guinness World Record for the # of "why" questions asked in one day....
1 comment:
We also shamelessly lock our children in our house and also in their room. Now, lock your kids in and meet me for this delicious diet coke I've heard so much about!
Post a Comment