Traditional birthday pancakes with whip cream.
Kids feeding kids (as in baby goats, not other children) at Farm Country.
D organizing other people's children into harvesting groups.
D making sure the harvest gets properly to market. Seriously.
Aunt Kristin made PG an Oreo/Chocolate Iron Man cake. He's never been happier.
Then this happened.

And this.

And this. The battle between Iron Man and "Lou" Skywalker.....I feel it will continue until one of them is off to college .
Love you little man! Thanks to everyone that made his day special.
7 comments:
so sad I missed it! Sorry, we didn't get back from Park City until later then we thought.
He makes the Best Iron Man! I'm not gonna lie, he kinda looks like the bobble head version.
I know how it is in real life but I think we can find at least 3 species of farm animals, go for a tractor ride, find some mud (and or muck) to play in, get lost in the corn maze/field, pick the neighbors pumpkins, and thanks to Cordell we currently have two trampolines that are not buried in the pit of death at Hull Dairy
A few things...
1. FOUR?! As in FOUR years old?! Insane.
2. That Iron Man costume is truly epic.
3. I have GOT to meet Ells. Stat.
he's so cute, sarah!!! and seriously that cake is totally impressie!
*impressiVe :)
ha ha--love it all! I'm so bummed we missed out. Hope your concerts were lovely!
I adore this post! Happy birthday, PG!!!!
Post a Comment