Wednesday, September 21, 2011

H to the izo - A to the DD.

It is no secret that I have a hard time concentrating on the task at hand. Literally my mind starts to wander after about 15 seconds.

Example: Sitting at symphony.....not listening to anything....my inner dialoge was as such:

"That chick totally looks familiar......No seriously, where do I know her from? She does look a little like Susan Boyle. Is that it? She's a Susan Boyle look alike? That would be the worst back handed compliment ever. Miss, you know who you look like? Susan Boyle. Would it be better to say you look like or you remind me of Susan Boyle. Both are equally offensive. I should just stay away."

I think it's amazing I'm still alive....

2 comments:

northwesternbelle said...

Hahahaha. You crack me up, Coz. We so have the same problem ;)

Amber said...

Is Susan my new stand partner? Please say no.