Tuesday, September 13, 2011

its science!

PG started school last week. The. Dude. Loves. School (or "shooelle" as we have taught him to say, from that great movie Megamind).

Today was, "What I want to be when I grow up" day (try successfully explaining that to a 3 year old). He told me he wanted to "Work in an armory and build armor for Iron man". Simple, right? I told him "Well, Tony Stark (inventor of said Iron man armor) is an industrialist/engineer..... So......scientist?"

He took the bait.

And looked awesome doing it......

Scientist PG. Please start using your genius to make us millions of dollars so we can retire by 2012. And.....go.

7 comments:

Lindy said...

It's science! There is nothing I love more than that picture. Nothing.

P Gersch said...

PG rockin the Rick Moranis look ala "Honey, I Shrunk My Parents" ;)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

seriously cute!!

Jackie said...

Please mail him to my house. Or have him design a contraption to mail himself here.

Thank you.

Potters said...

Love it! He is a cute scientist.

Nicole said...

ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Best costume at "shooelle"!