Friday, September 9, 2011

lessons learned.

  • Insomnia or allergies. Such good choices. I just want my life back....
  • Nothing sounds more disgusting than taking fish oil. FISH OIL.
  • Fact: Your husband can start a workout program eons after you start and he will still run faster, longer, and loose more weight than you in about 5 minutes.
  • Finally done with the Orthodontist. Seriously. Let us never speak of this again.
  • You know, there is such a thing as too tan.....just sayin'
  • Actually saw a full "No shirt, no shoes, no service" in action. One small victory in the world.
  • Nothing like the foreboding death sentence of your child coming home sick. Its only a matter of time.....get your crap done now before its to late!
  • Had a dream that teensy hybrid Raptors/Komodo dragons were taking over (Primarily freshwater dwellers but had depleted the local habitat and were moving to dry land). I really, really need to lay of the nighttime drugs.

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Remember how Keena took fish oil pills? She probably has a pet land dwelling attack lizard too. Too bad you had to play with Don King so much. Now she has it out for you.

Jackie said...

Now I'm going to have nightmares about hybrid Raptors/Komodo dragons. Thanks a lot.

Orthodontist?!?!

the Allers said...

Jones. Every morning when I see that Fish Oil pill bottle, I think of Keena. If only you'd let me steal that little Don King.....if only......

Jack: I had to get retainers, cause my permanent one broke a few months ago. And my orthodontist also has raptors/komodo dragons waiting to pounce you at the office. Terrifying.

P Gersch said...

Try Barleans Fish Oil Omega Swirl. My favorite is lemon. Seriously, you will want a straw it's tha good! I PROMISE!

Potters said...

Maybe it is time to cut back on the night time drugs.

Fish oil pills are so sick!