Friday, September 23, 2011

lessons learned

  • Ells chipped her front 2 teeth during one of her many church tantrums. Stellar
  • Remember "PopoZoa" Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • My fridge was making super insane noises the other night, and I hesitated for a second before investigating. What if Zuul is in my fridge? Let's be honest - I'd ditch the kids and run like hell.
  • Super pregnant chicks at Spin Class. I wil never understand you. For many, many reasons.
  • There was a black widow in my house. I'll have you know I did not scream. But I may have puked a little. Baby steps.....baby steps.
  • You'd think that I'd have learned my lesson about the importance of routine retainer wearing. But instead I took a week off after my final ortho appointment. So.....lesson not learned?
  • Dino Buddies Chicken Nuggets from Costco.....WHY did it take us so long to meat? Meat/Meet? Heh. Heh. Annnnnnnnndddddddd, I'm done.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i LOVE the dino nuggets. seriously.

Potters said...

Dino nuggets are the BEST!

I love your reaction (or should I say lack of reaction?) to Ells' tantrums.

I am not paranoid that I am going to find a black widow at my house now. I'd FREAK out if I did.