We spent Labor Day weekend with family - eating lots of healthy food, exercising multiple times a day, and reading nothing but non fiction books.
4 Wheeled to the top of Willard Peak. It was high. I wasn't happy about it. And my face is caked with dirt. Isn't it beautiful?

This poor soul had his shirt tucked into his underwear - much like my father in law did 5 minutes prior, and I could not stop laughing. I blame lack of sleep, oxygen and maturity....

2 comments:
Fun stuff. I love how relaxing 4 wheeling can be.
Who hasn't tucked in their shirt in the underwear before? I think the last time I did that I was a kid lol.
Oh great cheesiest smile on the planet. PG is DEFINITELY the type of guy to tuck HIS shirt into his underwear. When, not if, but when he does this, please send me a picture.
PS Your dirt face is lovely.
Post a Comment