Friday, October 28, 2011

lessons learned.

  • D*** YOU CANDY CORN!!! *shakes fist*
  • Please. If you're going to wear socks with any sort of ballet flat, can they NOT be white athletic socks? In fact, lets just stay away from white all together.
  • When I said I was returning the jacket, I really meant it. But I assumed the fact that I would probably buy more things when I went back was implied. What? You didn't get that from our conversation?
  • So, so very many stupid people out there.
  • THIS is happening tomorrow night....Around the world. And I cannot participate. The world is so unjust. Zombies? Thriller? Flash Mob? Halloween? UNJUST!!!

2 comments:

Potters said...

Candy corn is sick and wrong. Don't eat it.

Amber said...

How have I missed all these posts?! one of these days I am going to do a post titled. People are stupid and just put all their names. Seriously.