Monday, October 3, 2011

presents.

Over the weekend while my parents were visiting, we celebrated D and my father's October birthdays. My parent's got D this....

A remote controlled helicopter.

If you think he's learned how to fly it blind into any room, and follow me around the house with it....you'd be correct. At least I can hear it coming.

Annnnnnnnnnd. This.....

A RoboStir. You guessed it - for HoDo.
If you've ever wondered, Why is Sarah so awesome at gift giving?
Now you know where I get it from.

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

we have one of those helicopters and SERIOUSLY love it!!! it can entertain me for a good 1/ hr!! :)

Molly said...

HODO is gross!!!! Always will be.
Happy Birthday to Dave!

Nicole said...

I need to get me some HoDo with the Robostir-YUMMO!

Jon has one of these helicopters. Turns him into an eleven year old every time...

Lindy said...

I'm nervous about that helicopter! It's a good thing I'm out of rang. Try not to let it kill you in your sleep.