Monday, October 24, 2011

really? again?

D dislocated his shoulder playing flag football on Sat. We are literally in the ER or an Insta-care for something D related at least once a month. I shouldn't have been surprised. It was a stupendous way to spend a Saturday night.

Sling for a week....

I did make him keep his movie date with me during the day before I took him to the doctor. Priorities. He's such a lucky guy....

4 comments:

Jackie said...

It's probably Doug's fault... when you saw him the night before did he mention something about football being awesome?

Either way, feel free to blame him.

Anonymous said...

No more wondering why fewer boys live to manhood then girls to womanhood...men are crazy!

Anonymous said...

D is crazy-est

melissa said...

Dude, the only person who goes to the ER as much as (or more than) Dave is my dad. Right now he's got a broken leg, a broken arm, and he's currently in the ER for a possible gal bladder removal... Heaven helps us all!!