Friday, December 9, 2011

lessons learned.

  • I have no idea how I'm awake right now. Let alone baking for the church Christmas party tonight.
  • We're missing PG's school Christmas recital. I told his teacher we'd be out of town, and she seemed like it was the worst news she's ever heard. Now I have guilt.
  • For Christmas all I want is to wash, dry and straighten my hair. Just once this month. Come on Santa!
  • Peanut butter blossom recipe = 1 million dozen cookies. "THERE ARE DOZENS OF US! DOZENS!!".
  • Its decided. I'm awkward. It takes me along time to get to the point where I am comfortable being super friendly. So if you barely know me, I promise I'm not rude. Just awkward. And a little crazy.
  • Below happened just after washing the car....on the windshield right in front of my face. Pretty much sums up my day. Yup.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i'm awkward too!! we would be great friends :-) ha!

Lindy said...

I don't find you awkward. Hmmm....

Maybe I need to be more discerning. I'll let you borrow Matty. He'll yell at the birds out the window that they shouldn't poop on cars. It works 4% of the time.