aaaaaaand that's why I love you!
This picture threw me into silent laugh mode...
I ADORE this picture! I love it. And I'm super glad you do this. When I give my kids marshmellows I make them stand against the wall and throw them at them. It is good parenting.
Lindy, are you kidding me?! That's awesome and horrible all at the same time!I'm a little worried that this blog will probably be pointed to at a later date when PG and Ells are in therapy ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
aaaaaaand that's why I love you!
This picture threw me into silent laugh mode...
I ADORE this picture! I love it. And I'm super glad you do this. When I give my kids marshmellows I make them stand against the wall and throw them at them. It is good parenting.
Lindy, are you kidding me?! That's awesome and horrible all at the same time!
I'm a little worried that this blog will probably be pointed to at a later date when PG and Ells are in therapy ;)
Post a Comment