Thursday, January 5, 2012

lessons learned.

  • Would I still be just as awesome if I gave up symphony? "Its getting tired in here". Plus I have a sneaking suspicion that no one thinks I'm as funny as I really am. I simply cannot creatively thrive in such an environment.
  • Do you know what else is funny? Watching my husband's reaction as he tracks his caloric intake on MyFitnessPal.com. "WHAT?! I just ate 700 calories?!" Yes. Sir. Yes you did. Don't mind your wife's advice for the past 3 years. By all means, just believe everything the puter says. SERIOUSLY.
  • PG only whines when I do his hair. Proof that its programmed from birth...(in robot voice) "Mother. Is. Nearby. Must. Only. Communicate. Through. High. Pitched. Annoying. Vocals..."
  • Christmas Trees: I must be doing something wrong cuz.....Set up hassle + time on display does not = worth it.
  • I pride myself on making awesome food....aaaand duplicating favorite dishes from restaurants. But I cannot, can-NOT, get Indian Food as good as I know it can be. INDIA - WHAT IS YOUR DELICIOUS SECRET?

2 comments:

AnnaYoung said...

I think it might be Ghee. I've been told butter is an acceptable/close substitute, but I'm thinking it's not.

My KINGDOM for Bombay House's Chicken Coconut Korma recipe!

And all masalas are not created equal, but no one can tell me the difference even though I Have three types in my spice collection.

P Gersch said...

I totally think you're as funny as you think you are <3
P.S. Get a fake tree. Totally worth it.