Monday, January 30, 2012

priorities: popsicles, mismatched jammies, and "puke-smas eve".

Spent a good part of the weekend with food poisoning. I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say, if you're that sick, all priorities/social graces go out the window. You're purely in survival mode. Case and point - aimlessly wandering through Winco in mismatched pajamas, slippers and disgusting hair didn't hold a candle to making sure I found the exact popsicle I wanted.

Dave did offer to go to the store for me, but last minute I decided to go in myself. Because if he came out with the wrong popsicle I'd have to murder him.

And YES, I found it. Orange Creamsicle. Or should I say Orange Dream-sicle. It may have been very the best meal I've had in eternity. Puking for 2 days give you a new perspective on food, dare I say. The Orange Dreamsicle almost replaced my #1 "post puking for 3 days meal"....Ritz and Dr. Pepper. It was Christmas 2002, or as I refer to it "Puke-smas Eve", the night Santa definitely didn't deliver.....

Happy weekend indeed.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I would never have guessed that the Orange Dreamsicle would be the ideal treatment post-puking! It's a good thing you didn't send me in to the store.

Hope you are on the mend!