That mass of hair dear friends, is from a 1/2" trim and a lot of thinning. Yes. Thinning - purposely removing hair so I don't resemble a lion. Its enough for a toupee, or at least Donald Trump sized comb over. Disturbing - yet I can't look away.Also, today I let out a huge disgusting burp (it happens, get over it), and immediately Dave goes "Your hair looks really good". Now that, is awesomely beautiful distracting hair. Thanks for saving my marriage Katelyn.
4 comments:
ha! that's funny! i want a before after pic! i can't believe you could thin that much hair and not be bald! you're lucky!!! i wish i had beautiful thick hair like you!
Ha ha ha! Next time Dave is kicking my butt at WWF you need to distract him with that lucious hair so he plays horrible words and leaves me with all of the TW and TL treats.
You're helping me.
I can't wait to see your awesome new hair style. Kate is the BEST!!!!
ha ha ha - oh you must look fabulous...as always...everytime I read something in your blog I laugh out loud - for reals - Kia and I decided that we want to be neighbors again...when are you coming to Hawaii?? We have a tent and beach just a couple miles away...
Post a Comment