Monday, May 28, 2012

catch up. Mother's Day and "The Lou" part deux.

Mother's Day and Ells b-day fell on the same day this year. We already did a family day before Dave left, but you have to do something on the day of...right? Since I knew Dave would be gone, I planned a low key day accordingly. B-day ice cream for Ells (she's not a cake girl) and pre-made meals, so I didn't have to do too much cooking on Mother's Day. I thought it would be a sad day without Dave, but it ended up being really great, and very relaxing with just our little family of 3 (+1 via FaceTime). 


Birthday Pancake. 2!


FaceTiming with Dad over lunch.


Playing with one of her gifts....a bubble machine.


Cuz blowing your own bubbles is for suckers.

We sure do love you Ells! 2 years has gone by fast.


2 comments:

daveghax said...

can't believe she's two. won't, actually. i'm saying she just turned one.

daveghax said...

can't believe she's two. won't, actually. i'm saying she just turned one.