Friday, May 25, 2012

lessons learned.

  • Zofran (see previous post). You're the first thing I'm looting from a pharmacy when the Zombie apocalypse happens. That, and maybe some Percocet. Yeah, that should do it. 
  • Bribery. Its definitely growing on me. Mom=1. PG=0
  • Sleeping in the basement. Fun for kids. Miserable for mom. Luckily it was only for one night. When did I become this old? (again, see previous post).
  • You know you're seriously exhausted when you plan on spending your free night shoe shopping and instead settle for a Sudoku book and Parks and Rec. Sheesh. 
  • Preschool graduation: much more satisfying and less tedious when your kid is not the one screaming "MOM I WANT YOU!" from the stage.  
  • I have spent years avoiding the purchase of this. 



    • Its dangerous. It got the best of me this week. I'll let you guess about how many day(s) 1 jar lasted.....
    HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY PEEPS!

    1 comment:

    P Gersch said...

    try Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter. It's better for you and tastes just as good (also it comes in individual serving packets-- win!)

    no shame in watching Parks N Rec. It's our weekly Friday night date ;)