Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Uggggg.

I wish I had time to write about Ells b-day part deux. Or taking PG to the Avengers in his Ironman costume.  Or our trip to LA. Or anything really. But instead I got, what my dr. is quite certain is....food poisoning. Which involved the children only getting mildly sick, for like.....a half a day, and me being the sickest I've ever been. EVER. And then having to go to the hospital for fluids because "girrrrrl be trippin" due to dehydration, then having whatever is plaguing me go on.......for 5 days. Thank the heavens for Zofran and babysitters (due to my husband being across the globe). Seriously, bless you kind souls.

Anywho. Updates will resume shortly.

Oh and the AC died the other day....it was 90 out. Right in the middle of all the hoopla. Which involves things like babies waking up at 6am drenched in sweat and moving kid's beds to the basement. No biggie when you're running on Powerade and delirium. But nothin' I can't handle without a slight mental breakdown. Right? Right.

Onward and upward folks. Onward and upward.

1 comment:

northwesternbelle said...

You are superwoman. And I'm sure being preggers didn't help the food poisoning situation. Hope we'll see you all this weekend in Springville :)