2 important ponderings:
- Dave and I could never be famous (not that we plan on it). Our names sound horrible jumbled together in the Hollywood "Bennifer" fashion. "Darah" or "Savid" does not a celebrity couple make.
- I made a batch of cupcakes while I was stricken down with the death flu. I gave most of them away. Could people get sick from my cupcakes? Had I created a biological Trojan Horse?
huh.
4 comments:
These are deep thoughts. Just for the record, I think "Save" is worth considering.
I always have to keep a notebook and pen by the bed to write this stuff down or else I'd never sleep! Also, I'm sure I'd eat chocolate cupcakes from the neighbor even if it meant impending illness.
I think that germs die in the oven...at least, I hope they do. Other wise I'm guilty of more than one tainted batch of chocolate chip cookies...
Not unless you licked each cupcake before giving it away. Or spit in the frosting.
Also, put my vote down for "Sarvid."
Post a Comment