Tuesday, July 15, 2008

fanny pak.

Now - I am not the biggest fan of MTV. But late one fateful Tues. night I came upon a rerun of America's Best Dance Crew. General concept - dance groups from around the country compete to...uh....be America's Best Dance Crew? Anyway - I heart dancing. I can't do it - but I love it, and in my next life I think I shall be a Broadway star. When I saw the group Fanny Pak - I almost died. If there were ever a dance crew that embodied me - this was it. They are the bomb and the highlight of my Tues. evenings.

Oh - and A.C. Slater is the host. Boo-yah!

5 comments:

Lindy said...

You're going around with AC Slater. Everyone knows it.

Anonymous said...

The show is pretty great, the roomies and I watch it at times.

And now that you mention it...Fanny Pak is the embodiment of you, plus Rachel, plus Jackie, plus Suzanne, plus Anna as a dance crew. And I'm cheering on the side.

On another note, I really hope that Mario knows we are all laughing at him. Maybe he is laughing at himself...

Anonymous said...

Lindy, you are in the Fanny Pak too!

darcie said...

fanny pak is dope but soul select is pretty phresh too.

Suzanne said...

I feel that's what's always held us together, Sarah. The love of dance. And fanny packs.