lessons learned.
- Lips can get sunburned - to the point of blistering. Its painful and disgusting. I was forced to eat a burger with a knife and fork.
- A 10 month old is capable of throwing a tantrum. Complete with waving of arms, kicking of legs, and gnashing of teeth. Oh, and some weird fake vomiting noise (I have no idea how else to describe it). Sorry people in line behind me at Target. Ah, the son of a man who used to hold his breath until he got his way......
- "Jump" sounds a lot like "Dump" - which can be a deadly or hilarious mistake, depending of course on the circumstances.
- Bob Seger's "We've Got Tonight" still makes me think one of my top favorite Wonder Years episodes (season 4, episode 20). Thanks for being my Kevin Arnold, babe.....(I'm not sure what that means, but you are way hotter than Fred Savage, don't worry).
- Don't tell a group of 4 year olds that Easter isn't about candy, its about Jesus. You might get this reaction "No! It IS because of candy. I hate Jesus!" (crying ensues) I may as well have killed a puppy in front of their very eyes.
- I have PG updates coming next week - in the mean time, this stink eye pic will have to suffice.
7 comments:
So happy to hear that Dave has grown out of the holding his breath thing. I was really getting worried about him last I was over!
LOVE the stink eye pic!
lol! That is a great stink eye picture. Aren't baby's facial expressions priceless?
Thank you for the PG picture. I need to take one of Annabelle making the same face (while she breathes through her nose like a bull).
crap. this is michelle.
This picture is awsome!
I had no idea you were that into The Wonder Years. Its like i don't even know you anymore.
THANKS for the picture!! I LOVE IT! HAhahahahahaha!
I'm glad to see other people's children throw tantrums at such a young age as well. Tell PG I send my regards.
Post a Comment